Consultancy for accessible travel operators
Seable offers a range of tools and resources to help you welcome people with access needs.
We work in partnership with the key players to lead the development of a thriving accessible tourism industry.
We support our partners operating at national and local level to achieve economic growth and increase investment and employment by encouraging the development of excellent visitor experiences and effective business practices.
Our Services are aimed at managers and staff of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the tourism sector, providing them with basic knowledge and some of the key skills needed to serve customers with specific access needs.
Seable offers a wide range of support and opportunities to the different sectors involved in the accessible tourism.
Our services include:
• Business Support – an extensive range of guidance, case studies and toolkits designed to improve welcome, accessibility, business sustainability and to assist operators keep up to date with legal requirements. Accreditation and Assessment schemes help businesses keep abreast with changing visitor expectations and demonstrate their commitment to service.
• Research & Insights – a wide range of market intelligence revealing latest market trends, including market volume and value measurement, business performance indicators, and information about consumer attitudes, motivations and visitor satisfaction.
• Marketing & PR – How to market to disabled people, how to promote your business in an efficient way innovative marketing campaigns, social media channels and travel stories.
by using our services you will:
- Become familiar with the accessible tourism market; gaining an understanding of customers’ access needs and learning about the added value that you can bring to your business by catering for visitors with access needs
- Learn how to provide services for tourists with access needs, at the same time improving the offer for all your guests
Observe and learn how an “Access Audit” of tourism facilities is carried out
- Understand the importance of giving accurate and reliable access information to customers and learn how to prepare an Access Guide for marketing your property or tourism venue
In association with
Business advice and audits – from starting out right through to detailed compliance
Access statements – from checking the one you have written through to writing them for you
Customer service training – improving staff disability awareness
Marketing – promoting your accessibility
For tourist boards
Policy development– We work in the UK and Europe, providing advice on developing access policy.
Disability awareness training and toolkits – We develop bespoke training for national and regional tourist boards and DMOs.
Audits – We have audited towns and cities in the UK including Birmingham, Stratford and Winchester.
Marketing – We advise on how to promote your accessible destination.
We work with hotels, attractions, transport, pubs and restaurants and their trade associations.
Our approach is to help your business integrate accessibility as part of the mainstream –
to deliver good access, good customer service and good information that can work for everyone.
To make your travel experience more accessible get in touch