Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find a list of the most common questions we have been asked. Seable endeavours to help you as much as possible before, during and after your holiday, if you have a question that doesn’t appear in this section, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.
Sicily and Slovenia are all year round destinations, it is all down to your preferences. Warm summer by the sea in Sicily is from May to October and skiing season in Slovenia is from December to March. Information on these can be found on each of the destination pages.
2. Decide when you’d like to travel & check flight availability
Check flight prices or give us a call for some assistance. We don’t sell flights as they are cheaper when you contact the airline directly.
The airport in Sicily is: Catania. You can get direct flights from London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Dublin, Manchester and Birmingham. The airport in Slovenia is Ljubljana and you can fly only from London. More information on airlines and special assistance are available on the travel tips page.
3. Check availability and book
Give us a call on 02077494866 or 0789 1546 211 and one of our friendly advisors will check for availability. All we ask if that you pay 30% deposit with bank transfer or cheque. Alternatively, we can complete the booking form for you over the phone.
4. Book your flights and special assistance
If you need some tips just go to the tips page or give us a call.
5. Pay the Balance
Seable asks that the full amount of the holiday is paid 12 weeks before the departure date. Also at that time you will shorty receive the suggested packing list and your draft day plan that can be amended at your pleasure.
6. Have an amazing time!
All accommodation have been inspected and are 100% compatible for wheelchair users.
Seable provides adapted accessible transfers. Accessible transport is available throughout your holiday in some destinations. Please enquire for details.
Food and Drink.
On a tour with Seable, restaurants have been inspected by a Seable’s staff to ensure accessibility rules are followed and accessible toilets are in place.
Excursions and visits
Where available our activities and excursions are fully accessible.
Date of cancellation Cancellation fee (as a percentage of total
8 weeks or more before departure date Deposit
5-7 weeks before departure date 50%
0-4 weeks before departure date 100%
The date of cancellation is the date on which you provide written notice that you are cancelling (i.e. by letter or email but not by telephone). Please give us as much written notice as possible to ensure that the cancellation fee is kept to a minimum. We may, under certain circumstances hold your deposit/cancellation fee as a credit for your next holiday.
Alternatively you can call Holiday Extras reservation line on 0800 083 8746 and quote “WM562”
- All Pets travelling abroad need to comply with the European Pets Travel Scheme (PETS) – more information can be found on the website.
- It is advisable that you talk with your Guide Dog Mobility Instructor (GDMI).
- You should contact the Airline you plan to travel with well before your arrival as airlines may have various policies.
- It is advisable that you contact the Embassy or consulate of the country you are travelling to.
- It is advisable that you talk with a trained vet about your dog’s health and the relevant tests you will need to adhere to before travelling.
You can find out more information on the Guide Dogs Org Website