AVLIDA HOTEL PAPHOS, CYPRUS
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos, Cyprus
Situated only 250 yards from the beach. It features indoor and outdoor pools, a
gym, sauna and hot tub. The popular site of Tombs of the Kings is a few yards
away. Massage treatments are available upon charge. A children’s playground
is offered. There are 3 bars and 2 restaurants which serve International cuisine.
Troodos Square 16, Troodos 4800, Cyprus
This hotel is located just 3.1 miles from Mount Olympus. Each room offers a
private bathroom with hairdryer. Front desk is available 24 hours a day.
What is included
- 5 nights/ 6 days
- 3 Nights Avlida Hotel
- 2 Nights Troodos Hotel
- 4 Excursions/activities of your choice
- Local guide with a car for the entire holiday
DAY 1: Arrival Day
Your Guide will be waiting at arrivals to take you to your accommodation. Check in and have some relaxing time. Little briefing about the weekly plan
DAY 2: Art day
15 minutes; drive to ‘The Place’,a Cypriot art and craft workshop, Enjoy Cypriot Delicacies Lunch at the Local Tavern, return to the hotel or go to the beach. Riviera evening walk and then enjoy dinner by the sea
DAY 3: Harbour and Village Tour
Visit the Old Paphos Harbour, shops and yachts Seafood restaurants PM: free time or go to the beach for a relaxing afternoon
DAY 4: Transfer day to Troodos
Check out and depart for Troodos. Stop at Kersera Winery for Commandaria tasting. Check-in in the Troodos accommodation Visit Troodos Nature Walking Trails
DAY 5: Rose Factory and Sweet Shop
45 minutes’ drive to Agros village, visit the famous Venus Rose Factory, Optional visit to a Jam Factory Local tavern lunch and afternoon Visit Troodos Botanic Gardens
DAY 6: Leaving Day
Check out of the accommodation and then your guide will take you to the airport.
|Sample Prices||January, February, March, November, December||April, May, October||June, July, August, September|
|Individual price||£1,250||£1,350 p/p||£1,550 p/p|
|2 people||£899 p/p||£1,099 p/p||£1,299 p/p|
Choose from our award-winning activities
Tactile and Culture
- Old Harbour walking tour
- Tomb of the Kings and Catacombs of Agia Solomoni.
- Local Markets
- Lempa Village and the art college
- Paphos old town
- Rose Factory
- Hiking to Mount Olympus
FOOD AND RELAX
- ‘The Place’, a traditional Cypriot art and craft workshop. You can take part in the woodcarving, mosaic and pottery workshops. The Place also promises a delight for the taste buds with local homemade sweets and delicacies on sale.
- Beach day: enjoy the many beaches nearby if you want to relax and enjoy the sunshine. -Local Markets.
- Traditional meze style dinner: your table will overflow with more than 30 small dishes filled with Cyprus specialities, from fresh salads to delicious dips and main dishes all for you.
- Boat cruise with BBQ lunch buffet on board.
- Wine tastings
- Geroskipou Village and Turkish delight shop