Rome : Italy
you can choose the accommodation
LA FABBRICA DI SAN PIETRO B&B ROME
Via di Porta Fabbrica 33, 00165 Rome, Italy
The B & B is located 200 meters from St. Peter’s Basilica and a few steps from
Trastevere and Pantheon. All rooms, very bright and
spacious, come with a private bathroom with shower and air conditioning. This is a self-catering room in a apartment, breakfast waiter service will be added at an extra cost.
What is included
- 5 nights/ 6 days
- 4* B&B
- 4 Excursions/activities of your choice
- Local guide with a car for the entire holiday
DAY 1: Arrival Day
Your Guide will be waiting at arrivals to take you to your accommodation.
Check in and have some relaxing time. Little briefing about the weekly plan
DAY 2: Rome and the Colosseum
Rome walking tour. Lunch locally. Visit the Colosseum and optional Ice cream
stop in the afternoon
DAY 3: The Vatican
Visit the Vatican City, which is a 10 minutes’ walk from the B&B. Saint Peter’s
church and the tactile tour. If we are lucky enough, you can have a chance to
hear the pope’s speech (only on specific dates) Jewish quarter, Synagogue and
Jewish museum available (audio guide available). Walk to the Trastevere area and enjoy a traditional Roman Aperitivo
DAY 4: Foodie day
Shopping at the local organic markets and cooking class, head to Marco’s
kitchen and have an aperitivo before cooking. This is a full day activity.
Afternoon rest and head for an early dinner or walking street food tour
DAY 5: Organic farm by the lake
Set off on a 1 hour drive to the beach or lake in the outskirts of Rome
(depending on availability and weather) Organic Farm visit with a traditional
DAY 6: Leaving Day
Check out and your guide will take you to the airport.
|Sample prices.||January, February, March, November, December||April, May, October||June, July, August, September|
|2 people||£799 p/p||£999 p/p||£1,099p/p|
Choose from our award-winning activities
Rome city tour
- Pantheon: the most important Roman temple built in 118 BC.
- Piazza Navona: Rome’s most iconic square.
- Majestic Colosseum- the largest Amphitheatre ever built.
- The Vatican City, sensorial tour of Saint Peter’s church and square.
- Jewish Quarter: the oldest Jewish community in all of Europe.
- Trevi Fountain.
- Spanish Steps
- Pope’s Talk: on selected dates, we can hear the Pope talk at the Vatican.
- Local markets and shopping.
Organic farm: full day
- Organic Farm including feeding the animals, herb workshops, tour of the
old farm machinery and a traditional Roman lunch.
- Beach/Lake day: depending on the weather and season.
Home cooking lessons: full day
- Organic market shopping to purchase the fresh ingredients that will be
used in the cooking class.
- Street Food Tour where you will get to taste the local delights that
Rome has to offer.
- Traditional Roman cooking class, where you will learn how to create a