Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find a list of the most common questions we have been asked. Seable endeavours to help you as much as possible before, during and after your holiday, if you have a question that doesn’t appear in this section, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.
Our destinations are all year round, you choose when you would like to travel. Information on these can be found on each of the destination pages.
2. Decide when you’d like to travel & check flight availability
You can check your own flight prices or give us a call for some assistance. We don’t sell flights as they are cheaper when you contact the airline directly.
3. Check availability and book your holiday
Call us on 0207 749 4866 or 0789 154 6211 and one of our advisors will check for availability. Fill the booking form provided in the brochure or alternatively we can complete it for you over the phone. Deposit is 30% of the total and can be paid by bank transfer or cheque.
4. Book your flights and special assistance
You will receive all the information required to make the booking independently.
5. Pay the Balance
The full amount of the holiday is required 12 weeks before the departure date. 4 weeks before departure, you will receive the suggested packing list and your draft day plan.
6. Have an amazing time!
All accommodation have been inspected and are 100% compatible for wheelchair users.
Seable provides adapted accessible transfers. Accessible transport is available throughout your holiday in some destinations. Please enquire for details.
Food and Drink.
On a tour with Seable, restaurants have been inspected by a Seable’s staff to ensure accessibility rules are followed and accessible toilets are in place.
Excursions and visits
Where available our activities and excursions are fully accessible.
Date of cancellation Cancellation fee (as a percentage of total
8 weeks or more before departure date Deposit
5-7 weeks before departure date 50%
0-4 weeks before departure date 100%
The date of cancellation is the date on which you provide written notice that you are cancelling (i.e. by letter or email but not by telephone). Please give us as much written notice as possible to ensure that the cancellation fee is kept to a minimum. We may, under certain circumstances hold your deposit/cancellation fee as a credit for your next holiday.
Alternatively you can call Holiday Extras reservation line on 0800 083 8746 and quote “WM562”
- All Pets travelling abroad need to comply with the European Pets Travel Scheme (PETS) – more information can be found on the website.
- It is advisable that you talk with your Guide Dog Mobility Instructor (GDMI).
- You should contact the Airline you plan to travel with well before your arrival as airlines may have various policies.
- It is advisable that you contact the Embassy or consulate of the country you are travelling to.
- It is advisable that you talk with a trained vet about your dog’s health and the relevant tests you will need to adhere to before travelling.
You can find out more information on the Guide Dogs Org Website