you can choose the accommodation
THB Tropical Island Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Calle la Fragata, 2, 35580 Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
Set minutes away from Lanzarote’s Playa Dorada. It has outdoor swimming pools and a spa. Apartments at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They have a full kitchen and a living area with TV. All the apartments have a balcony. Air conditioning is available from May to October. The hotel has a bar, an Italian restaurant and a typical Spanish restaurant.
You can choose the accommodation
Casas Heddy Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
Calle Traspies No. 1, 35510 Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Spain
Located in the outskirts the property is adapted for guests with reduced mobility. They offercarers and nurses, physiotherapy, accessible toilets and ramp into the pool.
What is included:
- 7 nights/ 8 days
- 4* Hotel with breakfast/half board
- 4 Excursions/activities of your choice
- Local guide with a car for the entire holiday
DAY 1: Arrival Day
Your Guide will be waiting at arrivals to take you to your accommodation. Check in and have some relaxing time. Little briefing about the weekly plan.
DAY 2: Timanfaya Volcano Day
11am departure for Timanfaya Volcano, museum and camel ride. Lunch at the volcano natural bbq (optional).
Return in the afternoon and rest until dinner time.
DAY 3: Kayaking and beach Day
Kayaking in the beautiful coast and caves, snack provided at the beach and chance to swim and snorkelling.
Lunch at a famous paella place and afternoon at the beach. Visit the lava holes and salt caves on the way back to the accommodation. Return for a rest and dinner locally.
DAY 4: Horse Riding Day
10am – 12pm Horse riding excursion for all levels. Picnic at the beach for lunch with op- tional massage. Free afternoon to relax.
DAY 5-6: Free Days
Rest day or excursion/activity decided with your guide.
DAY 7: Tandem Biking Day
10am – 1pm Tandem Biking by the beach to the airport to hear the impressive sounds of planes taking off or landing.
Free afternoon to relax.
DAY 8: Departure Day
Check out and transfer to airport.
|Sample prices||January, February, March, April, November||May, June, October, December (exl. Christmas)||July, August, September, Christmas/New Year|
|2 people||£950 p/p||£1,099 p/p||£1,299 p/p|
Choose from our accessible activities
- Kayaking tour along the coastline of Lanzarote
- Walking tour through the famous sand dunes of Papagayo
- Biking around Lanzarote with tandem or quadricycles
- Self Defence Class
- Yoga and Meditation Class
- Beach or Volcano hike tour
- Camel ride
- Horse-riding trip exploring the unique landscapes of Lanzarote
- Volcano Museum
- Wine Timanfaya tasting tour. Learn about the special techniques of grape cultivation typical of Lanzarote and taste amazing wines
- Aromatherapy (Bath Salts making workshop)
- Spa and relaxing massages
- Beach day
- Catamaran trip with snacks and aperitivo included (4 hours)
- Full day Graciosa island including ferry to sister island, luxury catamaran trip with lunch and drinks included.