Rome : Italy
you can choose the accommodation
LA FABBRICA DI SAN PIETRO B&B ROME
Via di Porta Fabbrica 33, 00165 Rome, Italy
The B & B is located 200 meters from St. Peter’s Basilica and a few steps from
Trastevere and Pantheon. All rooms, very bright and
spacious, come with a private bathroom with shower and air conditioning. This is a self-catering room in a apartment, breakfast waiter service will be added at an extra cost.
you can choose the accommodation
Via Castelfidardo, 51, 00185 Rome, RM, Italy
Hotel Stella resides in a 19th-century mansion house in the heart of Rome. A few steps from Termini railway station, Roman Forum, and the Colosseum. Hotel Stella’s surroundings are filled with inns, wine bars, local handicraft stores, museums and theatres. Every detail is taken care of to ensure you have a memorable stay.
What is included
- 5 nights/ 6 days
- 4* B&B
- 4 Excursions/activities of your choice
- Local guide with a car for the entire holiday
DAY 1: Arrival Day
Your Guide will be waiting at arrivals to take you to your accommodation.
Check in and have some relaxing time. Little briefing about the weekly plan
DAY 2: Rome and the Colosseum
Rome walking tour. Lunch locally. Visit the Colosseum and optional Ice cream
stop in the afternoon
DAY 3: The Vatican
Visit the Vatican City, which is a 10 minutes’ walk from the B&B. Saint Peter’s
church and the tactile tour. If we are lucky enough, you can have a chance to
hear the pope’s speech (only on specific dates) Jewish quarter, Synagogue and
Jewish museum available (audio guide available). Walk to the Trastevere area and enjoy a traditional Roman Aperitivo
DAY 4: Foodie day
Shopping at the local organic markets and cooking class, head to Marco’s
kitchen and have an aperitivo before cooking. This is a full day activity.
Afternoon rest and head for an early dinner or walking street food tour
DAY 5: Organic farm by the lake
Set off on a 1 hour drive to the beach or lake in the outskirts of Rome
(depending on availability and weather) Organic Farm visit with a traditional
DAY 6: Leaving Day
Check out and your guide will take you to the airport.
|Sample prices.||January, February, March, November, December||April, May, October||June, July, August, September|
|2 people||£799 p/p||£999 p/p||£1,099p/p|
Choose from our award-winning activities
Rome city tour
- Pantheon: the most important Roman temple built in 118 BC.
- Piazza Navona: Rome’s most iconic square.
- Majestic Colosseum- the largest Amphitheatre ever built.
- The Vatican City, sensorial tour of Saint Peter’s church and square.
- Jewish Quarter: the oldest Jewish community in all of Europe.
- Trevi Fountain.
- Spanish Steps
- Pope’s Talk: on selected dates, we can hear the Pope talk at the Vatican.
- Local markets and shopping.
Organic farm: full day
- Organic Farm including feeding the animals, herb workshops, tour of the
old farm machinery and a traditional Roman lunch.
- Beach/Lake day: depending on the weather and season.
Home cooking lessons: full day
- Organic market shopping to purchase the fresh ingredients that will be
used in the cooking class.
- Street Food Tour where you will get to taste the local delights that
Rome has to offer.
- Traditional Roman cooking class, where you will learn how to create a