Eria Resort has been specially designed from scratch with disabled guests in mind in strict compliance with all current specifications for disabled access. The Resort is located in the coastal and historic village of Máleme, the prefecture of Haniá, Crete. The area is easily accessible by wheelchair. The landscape is renowned for its unparalleled natural beauty, as it combines the mountain and the sea harmoniously and is ideal for long walks to the traditional and hospitable village that is surrounded by olive and orange groves overlooking the endless Cretan blue sea.
- Eria resort is the first hotel in Greece, that has been designed to offer the most pleasant and comfortable holidays to people with accessibility needs, their families and their escorts.
- An interdisciplinary team of physicians will be at your disposal when you need them.
- 24 hour pool bar
- Wifi Available
- Airport transfer service
- Door width 100cm
- Bed height – electric/adjustable
- Air under the bed 13cm
- Bathroom Door Width 100cm
- Toilet height 46cm
- Emergency switch and safety cord
- Safe deposit box
Available Activities and Excursions
The old town of Chania
The old town of Chania with its Venetian harbour has been a pole of attraction for many visitors all around the world.
All-day excursion to Knossos Palace, the archaeological museum, and the city of Iráklio. Departure from Eria Resort at 08:00 am, arrival to the Hotel at 18:00 pm.
Tour of the White Mountains
After crossing a series of beautiful traditional villages with endless orange grooves, we will be heading up towards Lefka Ori mountain range.